These mouth-watering vegetarian jackfruit “pulled pork” enchiladas will make you rethink your favorite Mexican fare. The naturally meaty texture of Jack & Annie’s smoky jackfruit is the perfect fake-out for pulled pork and it creates a great meat substitute in this dish.
Add some vegan cheese and sour cream, cilantro and voila—a plant-based dinner that will have you going back for seconds and thirds!
Related: 100+ Best Vegan Recipes
- 1 (10-ounce) package Jack & Annie’s smoky jack pulled pork
- 2 (10-ounce) cans red enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or vegan shredded cheddar-style cheese
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped fine
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco, or vegan crumbed queso fresco-style cheese, or vegan shredded mozzarella-style cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or vegan sour cream
- 2 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Related: 16 Viral Plant-Based Recipes
How to Make Jackfruit Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine jack pulled pork, 1 can of enchilada sauce, cheddar, broth and onion in a large bowl.
- Cover bottom of 9×13” baking dish with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce. Spoon jack pulled pork mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla and place into the prepared baking dish, seam-side-down, nestling each one against the last. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top of rolled tortillas.
- Bake until sauce bubbles, about 10 to 15 minutes. Top with queso fresco, sour cream, radishes and cilantro. Serve and enjoy.