Recipe courtesy Chef Nino, Rouses Markets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, extremely finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, extremely finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- ¼ cup Rouses First Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- ½ cup white wine
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mince garlic and blend with rosemary, thyme, granulated garlic, granulated onion, and salt and pepper, making a paste.
3. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places, and press the garlic paste into the openings. Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
4. Place pork loin in a roasting pan. Place it in the preheated oven and cook, occasionally turning the roast and basting with pan liquids.
5. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145ºF.
6. Remove cooked roast from oven and place on a platter. Add the wine to the pan and heat, stirring to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom. Spoon pan juices over cooked pork loin roast before serving.
ABOUT ROUSES MARKETS:
- 7361 Theodore Dawes Rd., Theodore, AL 36582, (251) 653-7391
- 1545 Gulf Shores Parkway, Gulf Shores, AL 36542, (251) 948-4715
- 112 Saraland Loop, Saraland, AL 36571, (251) 675-8124
- 4350 Old Shell Rd., Mobile, AL 36608, (251) 380-0020
- 6729 Spanish Fort Rd., Spanish Fort, AL 36527, (251) 621-0552
- 7765 Airport Boulevard #609, Mobile, AL 36608, 251-272-5026
- 25405 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, AL 36561, 251-272-5034
Copyright 2023 WALA. All rights reserved.