Cuisine: Mexican / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Here’s how you make them:
- In a bowl, stir pumpkin and cumin together.
- Spread mixture over four of the tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts. Cover with the remaining four tortillas.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-low in skillet and cook each quesadilla, turning once and adding more oil between batches, until browned, about 3 minutes each.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!